Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Free to go to the land of Make Believe!

Well, another semester in the books. Only failed one class this semester (I think), which I'm pretty sure is enough of an improvement that they won't kick me out.

Been listening a lot to Weezer's new album, Make Believe - like the first album they put out, it's just a really strong album, with some catchy hooks and tunes you'll find yourself humming randomly. Also recently bought a Fred Astaire album and the original cast recording of the revival of The Pirates of Penzance; both brilliant as well.

The Uncle Morty's website has been updated; there's a new design, an episode guide and bios, as well as downloads; I'm a wallpaper!

Nothing really deep to say. Been working my way through The World is Flat, by Thomas Friedman (saw him plugging it on Real Time w/ Bill Maher one night), and it's interesting; now that my classes are fully over I should be able to finish it off pretty quickly.

No comments: