Friday, October 20, 2006

Less Than Three?

So I have this love/hate relationship with internet slang and acronyms; on the one hand, I understand a lot of them, which plays into my elitist side. On the other hand, it's probably more than a little pathetic that I know so many, and I definitely don't like them creeping into everyday use. The other day I was in Capone's, and I happened to notice, scrawled on the bathroom wall in big ole letters, "O RLY?" (google that if you're interested and the reference makes no sense). Then, today, I come across this video/song:



Oddly enough, it took me like 2 minutes of the song before I figured out the whole less than three thing and what it referred to. I guess that could be a good thing.

On a completely unrelated note, it's one of those really windy/cloudy days when you can see the clouds sweeping across the skies, like a cheesy Scooby Doo background while the gang runs in place, and it looks really neat. I just thought I'd say that.

No comments: