Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I Just Had to Share These

Your Love Number is 7

When you fall in love, you experience it to the fullest.
You are a cheerful, joyful soul - and you attract people easily.
While you fall for people quickly, you also fall out of love quickly.
It takes a dynamic, exciting lover to keep your attention long term!

And even better:

You Are Batman

Billionaire playboy by day. Saving the world by night.
And you're not even a true superhero. Just someone with a lot of expensive toys!

Nananananananananananananananana BAT MAN!!

That reminds me, I've been meaning to pick up a copy of Dark Knight Returns, if only because that cover is one of the awesomest things ever, but also because it's been a while since I flicked through it and I remember it being pretty cool.

No comments: