Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hey! Teacher! Leave those kids alone


www.picturesofwalls.com Posted by Picasa

I'm thinking I might make this a daily-ish ritual...like my version of Pee Wee's word of the day. I did end up writing that poem last night but I'm not quite sure if it's done or not. Well...what the hell.

2 Train
Rolling sarcophagi
Thundering through the catacombs, filled with the dead and dying.
Badoombadoom. Badoombadoom. Badoombadoom.
A bottle travels back and forth on the floor
An underground metronome for the song and dance.
"What stop you getting out at?"
"So I said to him - "
"Man, that's bullshit."
"110."
"what the fuck you think - "
"I know, right?"
A sharp curve. Gravities
shift; bodies move as one.
An escape opens
The turnstiles await; silver dance hall hostesses
2 dollars, 2 dances
Step turn turn step
Up the stairs, into the rain
Tiny universes impacting on your face
As the city rushes by below you.

No comments: