Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Unexpected Coolitude


www.picturesofwalls.com Posted by Picasa

I think it's neat to realize that there is so much beauty out there, waiting to be seen if you just have the right eye. I wish I had that kind of mind. Periodically I flirt with the idea of getting into photography just to see if I could develop (no pun intended, ha-ha) anything along those lines.

Isn't it weird to realize that in a few years, that pun might not make any sense? I mean, with the advent of digital photography and the closing (if not entirely wiped out) difference between the quality of film and digital SLRs, soon (if not already) all photography will be digital and you won't have to develop anything. I find that a little sad, and not just because it takes one more pun out of my punbox.

No comments: