Thursday, February 09, 2006

Valentine's Day is Coming

Ha ha, I typed "coming".

Anyways, I'm not really a Valentine's Day hater. I mean, yes, it's a manufactured holiday. It's not even really a holiday, I suppose; you don't get a day off or anything. Whatever. But yeah, it's totally fake. But hey, if it's about love and telling the person you love (should you happen to be in love) that you love them, I can't see anything wrong with that. I think when you're in love with someone, you can never say those special three little words enough. Well, you can, but only if it's like...the only words you two ever say to each other, that's just fucking irritating. And on that note:

Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"

A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love

No comments: