Thursday, April 13, 2006

Just In Case I Doubted I Was a Leo...

Shazam!

You Have Low Self Esteem 16% of the Time

Which can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.
You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.


I feel like I have to qualify my results a bit, though - a lot of the things they ask are, I do think/worry about - I just don't care, in the final analysis. Does that mean I have a high self-esteem? Or that I'm just a self-centered bastard? Or are they one and the same? I mean, I think about how I act, how I come across, how I dress, but only insofar as they represent me and my individual truth - as long as I'm being honest with myself, I could care less about what other people choose to read into it. Is that what it means to have a high self-esteem, or is that just having contempt for the opinions of others?

I think I just find it odd to be judged to have a high self-esteem, when for so long I don't think I did. Have a high one, that is.

3 comments:

pookalu said...

your wavering makes you not have a high self-esteem.

;)

Actorserf said...

I freakin' hate you.

;)

pookalu said...

i hate you too! ;P