Friday, April 07, 2006

Warning: NSFW

For those not conversant in net lingo/acronyms, NSFW stands for Not Safe For Work. Come to think of it, this probably is safe for work, but it's pretty disgusting. Consider this your warning.

Still wanna see it?



Really?



REALLY?

Remember this story about the Britney Spears birthing statue that is soon to be on display out in Brooklyn? Well, if you're like me (and here I pause, as I realize none of you probably are), and if you realized that all the pictures of it were that front angle, or a profile shot, the first thing that went through your head was probably: "I wonder what it looks like on the other end?"

Well, wonder no more. Honestly, I had considered going out there just to find out the answer to my question. Now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

Now please excuse me while I go sandpaper my eyeballs out.

GEEEEEE EYE JOOOOOOOOOOE!

No comments: