Friday, March 31, 2006

Fuck Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck

So my iPod died yesterday while I was sitting at Bethesda Fountain. Froze up, so I reset it. Plugged it in today to try to restore it; up pops the sad iPod icon and my computer refuses to detect it. I'm pretty sure it's just a problem with the hard drive; I can hear it whirring and then clicking to a stop. Goddamn it. I guess I should have taken my younger brother's word for it when he said it wasn't working right. Fuck. FuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK. And of course today's Friday so I'll have to wait the weekend before anything can even start to happen. Oh well, guess I'll just have to suck it up and get used to hearing all the morons around me again.

1 comment:

pookalu said...

oh the ipod problems. i completely hear you. and i've gone through 2? 3? thank god for apple support, and curse apple for making ipods breakable.