Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Things Never Go As Planned...

1. The Complete Poems, Anne Sexton
2. On the Road, Jack Kerouac
3. High Fidelity, Nick Hornby
4. Kafka on the Shore, Haruki Murakami
5. Sideways, Rex Pickett
6. The Shipping News, Annie Proulx
7. Le Morte D'Arthur, Sir Thomas Malory
8. Trainspotting, Irvine Welsh
9. The Sonnets, William Shakespeare
10. To The Lighthouse, Virginia Woolf
11. The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
12. A Thousand Years of Good Prayers, Yiyun Li
13. interpreter of maladies, Jhumpa Lahiri
14. The Neverending Story, Michael Ende
15. Mrs. Dalloway, Virginia Woolf
16. Norwegian Wood, Haruki Murakami
17. Blink, Malcolm Gladwell

I'm not totally sure if non-fiction is supposed to qualify, but seeing as how this is my booklist, I'll stick it on there. I've been cast in a play called Sundown that's supposed to start rehearsals in a week or so and will go up at the end of April; more on that as I find out more details - at this point I'm not even 100% sure who I'm playing or how big of a role it is, since, as the site seems to suggest, it's an interdisciplinary play (I read that to mean "experimental and possibly a bit on the weird side").

No comments: