Sunday, December 18, 2005

From PostSecret


Translation: I don't love you Posted by Picasa

Lately PostSecret has been getting a bit on the ehhh side; not to denigrate the secrets that people continue to send in, but from my aesthetic point of view. When I first found the site, it was guaranteed that one or two of the postcards every week would not only express an incredible vulnerability and beauty, but it was also clear that a lot of time and effort went into the execution. I suppose it's somewhat horrible to look at it that way, but I do think part of the point of the project was that aesthetic side to it. There's a book out that I flipped through at Barnes and Noble the other day that's very neat; I might consider getting it as a coffee table book.

You know, if I had a coffee table.

No comments: