Friday, December 09, 2005

Fun with Prohibition

So, went with my friend Cassie to Prohibition last night. Cool place, a bit bougie for my taste and not really my crowd (Upper West Siders, bleh) but whatever. Had a cuuuuuute waitress. Asked her what she was doing after, she said she already had plans. Might be a line, might not be. So I ask if I can leave her my number, and she says she'd really like that, brings me a pen and paper pretty quickly. I write the number, but (and this is what has been bugging me) I didn't physically give it to her, cause we ended up leaving soon after. So now I'm stuck worrying that maybe she didn't get it, that the busser grabbed it and threw it out or is going to give me a call in a few days.

Hopefully she got it. I guess if I don't hear from her in a week I can stop in again just to double check, something I might just do because...well...she was CUTE.

No comments: